Marketing-automation (MarTech) Managerتاريخ النشر 23-2-2021
نص متطلبات الوظيفة
We are seeking a skilled Marketing-automation (MarTech) Manager to join our team :
Job description :
Job description :
- Plan and implement the company’s marketing automation tools, for performance marketing and user engagement.
- Plan, execute and oversee a team of performance marketeers
- Identify and propose optimizations and improvements on existing performance and engagement campaigns.
- Provide a problem solving and ‘point of contact’ with the product and engineering teams
- Strategize, plan and oversee the company’s digital performance campaigns
- Own the Company’s digital user funnel, from awareness to retention and referral, spanning across multiple functions across the company, ensuring the most optimal efficiency in digital acquisitions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to determine goals, KPIs, audience segments, cadence, and creative for each campaign.
- Play a key role in scaling the company’s customer acquisition channels through digital means, in order to contribute towards the company’s long-term strategic objectives
- Regular reporting on KPIs and campaign performance back to business and marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology,Engineering, or Math
- Five years of experience in analytics, strategy, or performance marketing with some supervisory duties, preferably in an agile or startup environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry-related BI tools and web applications.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written, in both Arabic and English
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and data-driven.
- Preferable Digital/performance marketing experience .
- Attention to detail.